I am strong
because I know
because I’m a fighter.
I Love unconditionally
because I have had hate
directed towards me.
I’am wise because
I’ve been foolish.
And I laugh because
I’ve know sadness.
Everthing I have lived through
has taught me lessons.
We just don’t go through Life,
We grow through Life.
I love the way this bible journal printable came out. It’s available at my Etsy shop, check it out. This beautifully designed bible journal printable is a great way to write down your daily readings, what your thankful for, desires that God has placed in your heart, verse for the day and people to pray for. When printed out, you could print it on both sides and get four days on one page. Print multiple pages and make a little bible journal book to keep for your special time with God.
Easy Fruit Trifle | Chef in Training.
EASY FRUIT TRIFLE
- fresh pineapple
- fresh strawberries
- seedless green grapes
- seedless red grapes
- 1¼ cups milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 oz. crushed pineapple
- 1 (3.25 oz) package instant banana cream pudding, dry
- Layer fruit in a large bowl or trifle bowl.
- For the topping, whisk all ingredients together until well combined. Spread over the top of trifle.
- arrange any extra fruit on top for a pretty presentation.
If you take every insult or rude slur of your fellow human beings personally, you will be offended for the rest of your life. One of the most freeing things we learn in life is that we don’t have to agree with everyone, everyone doesn’t have to agree with us, and that’s OK. As Bruce Lee once said, “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” Live by this quote. Don’t let the opinions of others make you forget it.
I love this Donuts on a String. Each player needs a donut. You can tie them all on to one big piece of string or ribbon or tie and hang up individually. Contestants then have to try and eat their donut using only their mouths, no hands allowed. First one to finish their donut wins. Click on the link above for more kids party games.
Mickey & Minnie Mouse Recipe | PartyLolli.
- Punch 2 circles out of stiff felt using a 1 3/8 punch. The stiff felt has no backing and it perfect for the ears.
- Now cut two small piece of paper so you can attach the ears to something. I used a black lightweight paper, so you can close the
Party Lolli top. With double sided tape, you can put on one half of the ear and attach the paper to it. You will be making a hinge.
- Open Party Lolli and place all your goodies inside. Then put your ears at the top and fold it so it makes a hinge.
- Close the Party Lolli top, making sure none of the felt gets in, if so it will not close. Once all together screw the bottom stick.
- If you want to do Minnie follow the same steps, but fill with Minnie goodies. Then add a bow on top using double stick tape on the bow and attaching it to the ears. Instant Minnie!