Since I started my blog in May, I have been nominated for 4 awards. The latest one is The Versatile Blogger Award. I’m sorry I haven’t been very good with keeping up with them. But I will start with this one. I’d like to thank curiousenlightenment for nominating me for this award, thanks a bunch.
I’ve had 2,754 Views, 1356 Visitors, 662 Likes,129 Comments, and 126 Followers
These are the copy/pasted rules for the Versatile Blogger Award
1. Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
2. Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 more bloggers.
- The first interesting thing I’d like to share is my faith. I am a Christian and love sharing posts on God and inspiration things.
- My hobbies are making baby shoes, jewelry, drawing, and blog.
- I have social anxiety. So it’s really hard for me to be around people. I have to work, there’s no way of getting out of that. No matter how hard it is for me, God is my strength.
- I like watching The Foodnetwork Channel and HGTV.
- My favorite subject in school was art.
- I’m a baker/wrapper in a wholesale store.
- I have one child. When I was younger, God gave me a vision. I was in a grocery store shopping and I was with this little boy. That’s when I knew someday that I would have a son.
- Someday I’d like to travel.
- I like trying new recipes, that’s why I like Pinterest.
- My wish is to have a successful business with my creations.
Now for my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award:
This one is hard for me because there is so many great blogger’s out there. I wish I could nominate everyone of my followers.
And there you go! My 10 nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award!!!