Banana Split Icebox Cake Recipe. Indescribably smooth and delicious. This is like no other Banana Split Icebox Cake you have had before!
Source: Banana Split Icebox Cake Recipe
Banana Split Icebox Cake
Indescribably smooth and delicious. This is like no other Banana Split Icebox Cake you have had before!
Prep Time:45 minutes plus overnight for setting
Cook time:15 minutes
Ingredients for Crust:
• 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
• 1/4 cup Sugar
• 1 stick Unsalted Butter, melted
Ingredients for Filling:
• 1 (8oz) package Cream Cheese
• 1 (14oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2 small boxes instant Banana Pudding Mix
• 3 cups cold Milk
• 1 tsp Banana Extract
• 3 cups cold Heavy Whipping Cream
• 1/4 cup Confectionery Sugar
• 1 (20oz) can Crushed Pineapple, well drained
• 2- 3 Bananas, peeled, sliced and diced
• 1 small jar Maraschino Cherries, well drained
• 2 TBSP Pecans, chopped
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• In a mixing bowl combine Graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar
• Add melted butter, mix until combined.
• Press Graham cracker mixture into the bottom of an 8 1/2 x 11 pan.
• Press to flatten well.
• Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, until brown.
• Cool completely on a wire rack (you can speed it along in the refrigerator).
• Line cooled Graham cracker crust with sliced and diced bananas, set aside.
• Beat heavy whipping cream and confectionery sugar together on high speed (you can add a dash of banana extract if you like) until peaks form.
• Set aside whipped cream.
• In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
• Add in sweetened condensed milk, banana pudding mixes, cold milk and banana extract, beat until smooth.
• Fold in by hand 1 cup of the prepared whipped cream to the banana pudding mixture, reserving the rest of the whipped cream for the top layer.
• Spread filling mixture over bananas in Graham cracker crust.
• Top with well drained pineapple.
• Top the filling/pineapple with remaining prepared whipped cream, spreading to cover entire mixture in the pan.
• Top with maraschino cherries and diced pecans.
• Note: you can add drizzled chocolate syrup if you like.
• Refrigerate overnight to allow to fully set.
Makes 1 Banana Split Ice Box Cake, servings for 12
16 ounceContainer of Biscuit Dough
8-12 ounceCream Cheese
Dark Chocolate Chips
1 cup White Sugar
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Brown Sugar
Preparation instructions:Preheat oven to 350˚F (175˚C). Cut biscuits in half and cube the cream cheese (32 pieces). Flatten each biscuit and place one cube of cream cheese and a few chocolate chips in the centre of each. Fold the biscuit dough around the cream cheese and chocolate, and form into a ball. In a 1 gallon plastic bag combine 1 cup of white sugar and 2 tsp of cinnamon. Add 6-8 dough balls to the bag, seal the bag, and shake until well coated. Repeat for the remainder of the stuffed dough pieces. In a microwave safe bowl add 1 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter. Microwave on high for 70 seconds – stopping halfway to stir.Remove from microwave and stir until it reaches a caramel consistency. To a greased Bundt pan sprinkle half of the walnuts, half the dough pieces, and drizzle half the caramel glaze. Repeat with remaining walnuts, dough, and glaze. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven and turn upside down onto a plate to cool for 10 minutes before lifting off the pan.
Source: Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread | The WHOot Kitchen
Click on the link below for the full story……….
This single mother was just recovering from the fact that the father of her children had just left her. She had nothing to her name and six mouths to feed. You’ll never guess how things turned around for her.
Source: Her Husband Left Her When She Had Six Kids To Care For. But She Never Thought This Could Ever Happen.Heartwarming