Making burgers for a crowd? If you want to do more than fire up the grill, than have we got an idea for you: stuffed cheeseburger bombs!
Source: How To Make A New Kind Of Stuffed Cheeseburger | TipHero
– 3 strips bacon
– ¾ pound lean ground beef (we used 93% lean)
– ⅓ cup diced onion
– 2 tablespoons ketchup
– 1 tablespoon mustard
– 2 tablespoons chopped pickle
– 1 beaten egg
– 8 Grands Homestyle Buttermilk biscuits (1 can)
– 4 slices cheddar, quartered
– Sesame seeds, for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Cook the bacon. Remove from the pan and drain off most of the fat.
- In the same pan, brown the onion and ground beef.
- Crumble the bacon and stir it into the beef mixture along with the chopped pickle, ketchup, and mustard. Allow to cool 10 minutes.
- Mix in the beaten egg.
- Roll out a biscuit into a 6-inch circle with the edges thinner than the middle. Place 2 pieces of cheese in the center, then place ¼ cup of the meat mixture on top of the cheese. Press down to compact the filling. Bring the opposite sides of the dough together over the filling, then fold in the rest of the edges until completely sealed. Pat into a circle again and top with sesame seeds, ifdesired.
- Repeat with each of the biscuits until every one is stuffed.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until golden brown.