Mickey & Minnie Mouse Recipe | PartyLolli.
- 1 3/8 Circle Punch
- Black Felt ($0.79 at Hobby Lobby)
- Black Lightweight Paper
- Double Sided Tape
- Themed Bubbles ($0.35 at Party City)
- Themed Small Game Cube ($0.58 each at Party City)
- Themed Necklace ($0.25 at Party City)
- Party Lolli
- Punch 2 circles out of stiff felt using a 1 3/8 punch. The stiff felt has no backing and it perfect for the ears.
- Now cut two small piece of paper so you can attach the ears to something. I used a black lightweight paper, so you can close the
Party Lolli top. With double sided tape, you can put on one half of the ear and attach the paper to it. You will be making a hinge.
- Open Party Lolli and place all your goodies inside. Then put your ears at the top and fold it so it makes a hinge.
- Close the Party Lolli top, making sure none of the felt gets in, if so it will not close. Once all together screw the bottom stick.
- If you want to do Minnie follow the same steps, but fill with Minnie goodies. Then add a bow on top using double stick tape on the bow and attaching it to the ears. Instant Minnie!