First start by mixing your milk, egg,vanilla, and butter together.
🍴 add in your salt, baking soda, and sugar.
🍴 slowly include your flour and mix until everything is a smooth combination.
🍴 pour your mixture into a giant gallon baggy or if you have a icing bag or funnel. Set aside for a few minutes.
🍴 Pour about a 1/2 inch of vegetable oil into a deep frying pan. Let it heat up for about 2 minutes of high then turn down to a low medium. To test if the oil is hot enough drip a small dot of the batter into the oil. If it frys up, then its ready.
Easy Fruit Trifle | Chef in Training.
EASY FRUIT TRIFLE
- fresh pineapple
- fresh strawberries
- seedless green grapes
- seedless red grapes
- 1¼ cups milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 oz. crushed pineapple
- 1 (3.25 oz) package instant banana cream pudding, dry
- Layer fruit in a large bowl or trifle bowl.
- For the topping, whisk all ingredients together until well combined. Spread over the top of trifle.
- arrange any extra fruit on top for a pretty presentation.
Recipe: Teddy Bear Beach Bums “Dirt” Cups.
Use clear plastic cups. Put blue pudding or jello on the bottom half of the cup. Top the blue dessert with crushed vanilla cookies or vanilla Oreos. Add sour tape candy cut into strips with a Teddy Graham lying on top enjoying the sunshine. Add a cocktail umbrella and enjoy!
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Cookie Lasagna.
- 5 mini bags Nilla Wafer Minis-or use regular sized Nilla Wafers
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 8 ounce tub cool whip
- ½ cup cherry preserves
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Line a loaf pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom.
- In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar.
- When smooth, beat in cool whip.
- Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently.
- Stir the preserves to loosen them and dollop over the cheesecake mixture. Spread gently.
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix.
- Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling.
- Park in fridge overnight and serve with some whipped cream!
These are some cute high heel shoe cupcakes. Down below is another picture of even cuter.
What a great Memorial Day recipe. Strawberry Angel Food Trifle ~ delicious food … #Memorial Day #holiday #dessert – http://pinterest.com/pin/A3e3fwAQgFgHRVy5_6EAAAA/?s=3&m=wordpress
I’m not a fan of the traditional Tiramisu because I’m not a coffee lover . I found this recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Tiramisu http://www.theslowroasteditalian.com/2013/05/strawberry-shortcake-tiramisu.html?m=1