No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake with Sugar Cookie Crust.
This would be a great kids party recipe. Kids love cake batter and sprinkles, at least mine does.
- 2 cups sugar cookies, ground
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package low fat greek yogurt cream cheese (or low far cream cheese), softened
- ¼ cup baking stevia
- 1 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp butter extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed (I used TruWhip)
- Sprinkles, to garnish
- Additional whipped topping, for vanish
- In a medium bowl mix ground sugar cookies and butter until crumbly. Divide between 8 containers., about 2 heaping tablespoons into each.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and baking stevia until well blended. Add yogurt, extracts and red food coloring. Mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Add cheesecake filling by spooning or piping into the 8 containers.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve.
- To serve, add more whipped topping, if desired and add sprinkles.
1 vanilla cake mix
1 – 20 ounce can crushed pineapple
1 – 10 ounce jar maraschino cherries, with stems
1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 – 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
1 cup milk
11/4 cup shredded coconut, divided
1/2 teaspoon rum extract
1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
2 1/2 cups Cool Whip, divided
Take 1/4 cup of the shredded coconut and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes, stirring often. Watch the coconut in the oven and remove when it starts to brown. Let cool.
Drain the pineapple and save the juice. Use the juice in place of the liquid when you make the cake batter. Bake in a 9×13 pan, according to the package directions. Remove and let cool completely. Cut into 1 inch cubes.
Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Set aside. Whisk the pudding into the milk until it thickens. Slowly add the pudding and extracts to the cream cheese, beating until creamy. Fold in 1 cup of coconut and 1 cup of Cool Whip.
Drain the cherries and set aside 10 cherries. Cut the rest of the cherries in half and pat dry.
Place 4 cups of cake cubes in a large bowl. Top with half of the drained pineapple and half the cherries. Spread half of the cheesecake layer over the fruit gently. Repeat the layers. Sprinkle the top with the toasted coconut. Swirl on the remaining Cool Whip and garnish with the reserved cherries. Keep refrigerated until you serve it.
via Pina Colada Cake Trifle.