I had a dream last night that all the laundry was done.
Here’s what you will need:
– Your favorite sugar cookie recipe (we recommend making from scratch, as the store bought cookies tend to be greasy)
– Edy’s Slow Churned Caramel Delight Ice cream
– Fresh fruit
Lay 12 heaping tablespoons of sugar cookie dough on a non-stick baking sheet. Press flat. Bake according to cookie instructions. While they bake, wrap three empty paper towel rolls with foil. Remove the cookies from the oven, and immediately drape them over the paper towel rolls.
If they don’t immediately start shaping around the paper towel rolls, carefully press down on the sides of the cookies to help them form. Let them cool completely. Fill with Edy’s Slow Churned Caramel Delight Ice cream, and top with your favorite chopped fresh fruit! Enjoy!
Sugar Cookie Tacos #TastyJunior Recipe Inspired By Edy’s
Source: Sugar Cookie Tacos #TastyJunior Recipe Inspired By Edy’s | BFP Pins | Pinterest
First start by mixing your milk, egg,vanilla, and butter together.
🍴 add in your salt, baking soda, and sugar.
🍴 slowly include your flour and mix until everything is a smooth combination.
🍴 pour your mixture into a giant gallon baggy or if you have a icing bag or funnel. Set aside for a few minutes.
🍴 Pour about a 1/2 inch of vegetable oil into a deep frying pan. Let it heat up for about 2 minutes of high then turn down to a low medium. To test if the oil is hot enough drip a small dot of the batter into the oil. If it frys up, then its ready.
Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests.
Source: Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas
“Twas’ 11 days before Christmas, around 9:38
when 20 beautiful children stormed through heaven’s gate.
their smiles were contagious, their laughter filled the air.
they could hardly believe all the beauty they saw there.
they were filled wit
h such joy, they didn’t know what to say.
they remembered nothing of what had happened earlier that day.
“where are we?” asked a little girl, as quiet as a mouse.
“this is heaven.” declared a small boy. “we’re spending Christmas at God’s house.”
when what to their wondering eyes did appear,
but Jesus, their savior, the children gathered near.
He looked at them and smiled, and they smiled just the same.
then He opened His arms and He called them by name.
and in that moment was joy, that only heaven can bring
those children all flew into the arms of their King
and as they lingered in the warmth of His embrace,
one small girl turned and looked at Jesus’ face.
and as if He could read all the questions she had
He gently whispered to her, “I’ll take care of mom and dad.”
then He looked down on earth, the world far below
He saw all of the hurt, the sorrow, and woe
then He closed His eyes and He outstretched His hand,
“Let My power and presence re-enter this land!”
“may this country be delivered from the hands of fools”
“I’m taking back my nation. I’m taking back my schools!”
then He and the children stood up without a sound.
“come now my children, let me show you around.”
excitement filled the space, some skipped and some ran.
all displaying enthusiasm that only a small child can.
and i heard Him proclaim as He walked out of sight,
“in the midst of this darkness, I AM STILL THE LIGHT.”
Written by Cameo Smith, Mt. Wolf, PA
I love this!! May god be with all the families!!
Banana Split Icebox Cake Recipe. Indescribably smooth and delicious. This is like no other Banana Split Icebox Cake you have had before!
Source: Banana Split Icebox Cake Recipe
Banana Split Icebox Cake
Indescribably smooth and delicious. This is like no other Banana Split Icebox Cake you have had before!
Prep Time:45 minutes plus overnight for setting
Cook time:15 minutes
Ingredients for Crust:
• 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
• 1/4 cup Sugar
• 1 stick Unsalted Butter, melted
Ingredients for Filling:
• 1 (8oz) package Cream Cheese
• 1 (14oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2 small boxes instant Banana Pudding Mix
• 3 cups cold Milk
• 1 tsp Banana Extract
• 3 cups cold Heavy Whipping Cream
• 1/4 cup Confectionery Sugar
• 1 (20oz) can Crushed Pineapple, well drained
• 2- 3 Bananas, peeled, sliced and diced
• 1 small jar Maraschino Cherries, well drained
• 2 TBSP Pecans, chopped
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• In a mixing bowl combine Graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar
• Add melted butter, mix until combined.
• Press Graham cracker mixture into the bottom of an 8 1/2 x 11 pan.
• Press to flatten well.
• Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, until brown.
• Cool completely on a wire rack (you can speed it along in the refrigerator).
• Line cooled Graham cracker crust with sliced and diced bananas, set aside.
• Beat heavy whipping cream and confectionery sugar together on high speed (you can add a dash of banana extract if you like) until peaks form.
• Set aside whipped cream.
• In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
• Add in sweetened condensed milk, banana pudding mixes, cold milk and banana extract, beat until smooth.
• Fold in by hand 1 cup of the prepared whipped cream to the banana pudding mixture, reserving the rest of the whipped cream for the top layer.
• Spread filling mixture over bananas in Graham cracker crust.
• Top with well drained pineapple.
• Top the filling/pineapple with remaining prepared whipped cream, spreading to cover entire mixture in the pan.
• Top with maraschino cherries and diced pecans.
• Note: you can add drizzled chocolate syrup if you like.
• Refrigerate overnight to allow to fully set.
Makes 1 Banana Split Ice Box Cake, servings for 12